The Super Duty Wood Cutting Series is the Ultimate Radial Arm Saw of the Industry.
Featuring a large 7.5 horsepower arbor motor, this series is capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial wood cutting environment. The Super Duty Series radial arm saws effectively perform a wide variety of wood cutting operations including miter cutting, bevel cutting, compound miter work as well as dado operations. This series boasts a 6 1/4″ depth of cut in a single pass. These saws can be outfitted with an optional powered carriage cross feed that converts the machine to push button operation.
These radial arm saws weigh in at a massive 850-pounds and are constructed of cast and ductile iron for vibration free operation. These saws are much more than a radial arm saw. When coupled with optional equipment, they are a wood cutting platform for a wide variety of cutoff work as well as dado operations both in manual and semi-automatic modes. Our American made saws are built in our Northern Iowa facility with American castings and motors.
There are several blade options for the Super Duty Radial Arm Saw. These saws use a 20″ carbide tipped blade. We carry a 60 tooth blade for general purpose cutting and an 80 tooth blade for cross cutting. Blades are sold separately from the saw.
Series Specific Highlights:
- 7.5 hp 3 phase motors
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable cross cut stop
- Standard lower elevation on front of frame
- 23″ crosscut on Medium arm machines (model 3553)
- 31″ crosscut on Long arm machines (model 3558)
- Base column lock on all Super Duty models
- Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact double row ball bearings for smooth, vibration-free travel
- Over sized MDF table top with aluminum T-slots
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard work table height 33″
- Arbor nut and precision ground blade collars
- Wrench kit (includes Allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench & misc Allen wrenches)
- Electronic Powered Cross Feed
- Manual Chain Cross Feed
- Pneumatic Clamping System
- OS Series Roller Extension Tables
- OS Series Flat Extension Tables
- OS Series Measuring System
- OS Series Fixed Foot and Flip Foot for Measuring Systems
- Dust Collection Shroud
- HDPE Black Plastic Table
- T-Slot Extruded Metal Table
- HDPE Black Plastic Table Insert Kit
- Keyed E-Stop for Limiting Usage
- Saw Blades