The 14″ Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saw is a precision saw made for the rigors of everyday industrial use.
Original Saw Company has a history rooted in American-made products. From its motor to its cast-iron arm, the Heavy Duty Series continues to be a workhorse in the woodworking industry. This radial arm saw is made from cast iron and heavy gauge, formed steel, and then powdered coated.
The 14” Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saw is able to perform a variety of cuts including:
- bevel cut
- miter cut
- compound miter cut
- dado cutting operations
- rip cut (with add on rip kit)
The 14″ Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saws cuts 4 1/8″ deep and a crosscut from to 16″ – 24″, depending on the model.
Recent Upgrades to the Heavy Duty Series Include:
- High-density polyethylene lower guard that provides full coverage
- Accessible start/stop button on the left front edge of the table
- E-stop is now a standard feature
- New elevating cranks
- New upper guard housing
- Multiple table options
- Swivels to rip with the optional rip kit