20″ Metal Cutting Radial Arm Saws are the top saw in the metal industry.
The 20″ Metal Cutting Saw is capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial setting with the versatility to:
- bevel cut
- miter cut
- compound miter cut
20″ Metal Cutting Radial Arm Saws can cut 7″ deep in a single pass and has a crosscut capacity of 23″ or 31″, depending on your chosen model. Weighing in at 850 pounds, this saw will withstand years of industrial cutting. In particular, use this saw to easily cut through fiberglass, aluminum, steel, bronze, brass, and plastics. Join Radial Arm Saws with both Original Saw Company’s Saw Extension Tables and Saw Measuring Systems to create a complete cutting solution.
We pride ourselves in manufacturing an American-made product.
From the motor to the heavy cast iron arm, the 20″ Metal Cutting Radial Arm Saw is a solid machine for years to come. Its merits include the following:
- 20″ Metal Cutting Radial Arm Saws are made from cast and ductile iron and features vibration-free operation.
- Heavy-gauge, powder-coated steel forms the legs and frame.
- With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan-cooled) motor and internal automatic brake, this radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class.
- In addition, this Radial Arm Saw has a T-slot aluminum extruded table. The aluminum extrusions house the manual clamps. The heavy duty table provides strength and support for bulky cutting.
Do you have the capability to run 3 phase power at your location? If so, this is the model you want. 3 phase power creates a smooth motor start-up. Most importantly, with no relays or capacitors inside the motor, there tends to be less maintenance and longer service life.
Recent updates to the 20″ Metal Cutting Saw include the following:
- A start/stop button on the left front edge of the table supplies additional accessibility.
- The E-stop became a standard feature. An E-Stop is a safety mechanism to shut off machinery in an emergency. This switch stops the operation of the Radial Arm Saw. Most importantly, it shuts off all potential hazards outside of the saw’s power enclosure.
- Redesigned extended elevating cranks provide easy elevation.
- Lastly, multiple table options are available.