Join Our Quality Team
Are you a motivated, self-starter?
Do you enjoy working as a team?
Original Saw Company could be a good fit for you!
Original Saw is a family owned company. We see each employee as a valued asset. Every employee has the chance to work hard, problem solve in their job, have fun and create something awesome for our customers.
How Our Benefits Support You
Original Saw Company
Original Saw Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Original Saw Company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We’re In It Together
Employees are the backbone of our company.
Without excellent employees, we couldn’t manufacture excellent products.
Learn about how our employees feel about being on the Original Saw Company team.
Sales and Customer Service –
- Associate degree or 4 years relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assertively and efficiently multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate safety information to all audiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, e-mail systems, and other advanced computer programs
- Willing to travel
- Ability to read and apply exploded diagrams
- Prior experience in machinery sales