16″ Super-Duty Radial Arm Saws cover day-to-day industrial cutting needs.
The 16″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw is a trusted workhorse capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial woodcutting environment. As a result, these saws perform a wide variety of woodcutting operations, including:
- miter cutting
- bevel cutting
- compound miter work
- dado operations
- rip cutting (with an added-on rip kit)
Original Saw Company produces this massive 850-pound machine for the rigors of everyday industrial use. Additionally, these saws can make up to 4 3/8″ depth of cut in a single pass.
The Super Duty Series is well suited for use in the following:
- Manufacturing plants
- Creating departments
- Timber homes
- Prefabricated housing companies
- Door companies
- Truss plants
- Not to mention, many other industrial woodcutting settings
We pride ourselves in producing an American-made product.
From the motor to the heavy cast iron arm, the Super Duty Series Radial Arm Saw is a dependable machine for years to come. Above all, we use heavy duty materials like cast and ductile iron to make a saw that has vibration-free operation.
This 16″ Radial Arm Saw also has a heavy-gauge steel, powder-coated frame and legs. In addition, a sizable MDF tabletop provides a stable cutting surface. With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan-cooled) motor coupled with an internal automatic brake, this 16″ Radial Arm Saw has the best cut quality in its class.
Recent updates to this model include the following:
- The left front edge of the table has a more accessible start/stop button.
- Manual clamps are now standard on the 16″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw. The MDF table of the Radial Arm Saw contains channels that hold aluminum extruded t-slot tracks. In addition, the t-slot tracks house the manual clamps.
- An E-stop is now a standard feature. An E-Stop is a safety mechanism to shut off machinery in an emergency. This switch halts the operation of the Radial Arm Saw. Most important, it shuts off all potential hazards outside of the saw’s power enclosure.
- New, more accessible extended elevating cranks make raising and lowering the carriage easy.
- Multiple table options are available.
- Lastly, high-density polyethylene lower guards provide full coverage.