The 16″ Super-Duty Radial Arm Saw covers day-to-day industrial cutting needs.
The Super Duty Radial Arm Saws are the trusted workhorse with the capability of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial wood cutting environment. These saws effectively perform a wide variety of wood cutting operations including:
- miter cutting
- bevel cutting
- compound miter work
- dado operations
- rip cutting* (*with an added on rip kit)
This massive 850-pound machine is made for the rigors of everyday industrial use. These saws can make up to 4 3/8″ depth of cut in a single pass.
The Super Duty Series is well suited for use in:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Creating departments
- Timber homes
- Prefabricated housing manufacturers
- Door companies
- Truss plants
- Many other industrial wood cutting settings
We pride ourselves in manufacturing an American-made product. From the motor to the heavy cast iron arm, the Super Duty Series Radial Arm Saw is a dependable machine for years to come. This saw is made from cast and ductile iron for vibration-free operation. It also features heavy-gauge steel, powder-coated frame, and legs, plus an oversized tabletop. With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor and internal automatic brake, this radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class.
Recent updates to this model include:
- A more accessible start/stop button on the left front edge of the table
- Manual clamps are now standard on this model. Aluminum extruded t-slot tracks are routed into the MDF table. Manual clamps are set in the tracks.
- E-stop is now a standard feature
- New extended elevating cranks for easy elevation
- Multiple table options
- New full coverage guard assembly that includes an HDPE lower guard