Increase Safety and Efficiency in the Workshop
Extension Tables connect with Original Saw Company’s Miter Saw Stands, Radial Arm Saws, Crosscut Power Saws, and Beam Saws.
- Add these industrial tables for a substantial, sturdy addition to a workshop.
- Saw Extension Tables by Original Saw Company are stationary.
- Install the tables in a shop as a permanent addition.
- Expand cutting capabilities by adding Saw Flat Extension Tables. Give your extra material support by adding 15” wide Saw Flat Extension Tables to a Miter Saw Stand.
- Our flexible design allows tables to be placed tables on the infeed or outfeed side. Make your workshop “work for you.”
- Take advantage of the rear flange on the table to attach a saw measuring system to make the ideal cutting station.
Each table is made from heavy-gauge-formed steel. Then a textured, powder-coated finish is added to boost durability.
- Set the table to the necessary height with adjustable legs.
- These tables are available in 4’, 6’, 8’, and 10’ kits.
Do you need an industrial-grade work table? Add a leg to the Flat Extension Table and use it as a free-standing table or bench for your workspace.
Saw Flat Extension Tables are In-Stock Items. As a result, tables can generally be shipped within 2-3 days of order placement.