22.5″ Super Duty Metal Cutting Radial Arm Saw is the ultimate workhorse of the metal industry.
22.5″ Metal Cutting Saws are capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial setting with the versatility to cut the following:
- bevel cut
- miter cut
- compound miter cut
22.5″ Super Duty Metal Cutting Radial Arm Saws can cut 8″ deep in a single pass and have a crosscut capacity of 16″ or 24″, depending on the chosen model. This powerful 900-pound machine will withstand years of industrial cutting.
Specifically, industrial companies use this saw to easily cut through fiberglass, aluminum, steel, bronze, brass, and plastics. Join Radial Arm Saws with both Original Saw Company’s Saw Extension Tables and Saw Measuring Systems to create a complete cutting solution.
We pride ourselves in manufacturing an American-made product.
From the motor to the heavy cast iron arm, the Super Duty Series Radial Arm Saw is a reliable machine for years to come. Metal Cutting Radial Arm Saws are made from the following:
- Cast and ductile iron construction provide a vibration-free operation.
- Heavy-gauge, powder-coated steel forms the legs and frame.
- With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan-cooled) motor and internal automatic brake, this radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class.
- This series of the radial arm saw features a T-slot aluminum extruded table. The aluminum extrusion holds manual clamps that slide on the rail. In summary, this upgraded table provides strength and support for heavy cutting.
Do you have the capability to run 3 phase power at your location?
If so, the 22.5″ Metal Cutting Saw is the model you want. 3 phase power creates a smoother motor start-up. Consequently, with no relays or capacitors inside the motor, there tends to be less maintenance and longer service life.
22.5″ Metal Cutting Saws utilize a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to control the arbor motor.
The 22.5″ models are the only radial arm saw model in the Metal Cutting series that use VFD technology. Using the VFD increases the speed of the blade by over 8 seconds. Because of the VFD, this saw has a slower, smoother start-up.
Recent updates to this model include the following:
- A start/stop button on the left front edge of the table supplies additional accessibility.
- The E-stop became a standard feature. An E-Stop is a safety mechanism to shut off machinery in an emergency. This switch stops the operation of the Radial Arm Saw. As a result, it shuts off all potential hazards outside the saw’s power enclosure.
- Redesigned extended elevating cranks provide easy elevation.
- Lastly, multiple table options are available.