You know how when you go on a trip and you make that important list of things to take? Nobody wants to forget all the important things you need to take to make your trip a success. Usually, your list looks something like this:
- Swimming suit
- 4 shirts
- Tennis shoes
At Original Saw this week, we are packing up. Our list is longer than it’s ever been. We’re packing up for the biggest trade show of the year in Atlanta on August 22 – 25. The International Woodworking Fair (IWF) is one of the top woodworking trade shows in the world for the furniture manufacturing, architectural woodwork, custom, and general woodworking industries. IWF is a biannual event and takes place every two years at the Georgia World Congress Center. IWF 2016 hosted a total of 27,260 people, which included 1,079 Exhibitors and housed 532,565 net square feet of exhibit space. Original Saw is bringing more machines, accessories, and products than we ever have before!
So when we make our list to get ready for our trip, it might look something like this:
- Contractor Duty radial arm saw
- Heavy Duty radial arm saw featuring our new HDPE table
- Semi-automatic, wood cutting Super Duty radial arm saw with a power carriage and clamps
- Manual Cut Off saw
- Semi-automatic Cut off saw
- A variety of accessories, including extension tables, measuring systems and a miter saw stand
Make sure Original Saw is at the top of YOUR list before coming to IWF. Come see us in booth number 4852 for all your cutting needs!