Packing up for IWF, the premiere woodworking show in the wood industry.
Do you know when you go on a trip and make that critical list of things to take? Nobody wants to forget all the essential things you need to take to make your trip successful. Usually, your list looks something like this:
- Swimming suit
- Four shirts
- Tennis shoes
At Original Saw this week, we are packing up. Our list is longer than it has ever been. We are packing up for the biggest trade show of the year in Atlanta on August 22 – 25. The International Woodworking Fair (IWF) is one of the top woodworking trade shows in the world for the furniture manufacturing, architectural woodwork, custom, and general woodworking industries. IWF is a biannual event that occurs every two years at the Georgia World Congress Center. IWF 2016 hosted a total of 27,260 people, which included 1,079 Exhibitors and housed 532,565 net square feet of exhibit space. Original Saw is bringing more machines, accessories, and products than ever!
So when we make our list and pack for our trip, it might look something like this:
- Contractor Duty Radial Arm Saw
- Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saw featuring our new HDPE table
- Super Duty Radial Arm Saw with an electronic powered carriage and pneumatic clamps
- Manual Crosscut Power Saw
- Semi-Automatic Crosscut Power Saw
- A variety of accessories, including Saw Extension Tables, Saw Measuring Systems, and a Miter Saw Stand
Make sure Original Saw is at the top of YOUR list before coming to IWF. See us at booth number 4852 for all your cutting needs!