The 12″ Contractor Duty Radial Arm Saw is industrially-rated. This model has the versatility to:
- bevel cut
- miter cut
- compound miter cut
- dado cutting operation
- rip cut (with add-on rip kit)
The 12″ Contractor Duty Wood Cutting Radial Arm Saws is well suited for cutting wood up to a 3″ depth of cut with 24″ crosscuts.
It is ideal for cutting 24″ wide panels for squaring shelving, doors, and other similar applications.
Original Saw Company takes pride in manufacturing an American-made products. Order the Contractor Series Radial Arm Saw with a single or three-phase motor. Original Saw Company manufactures Radial Arm Saws from cast iron and heavy gauge, formed steel. Additionally, a durable, powder-coated finish provides years of protection.
All Contractor Duty Saws come standard with both an E-Stop and an oversized MDF table. With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor and internal automatic brake, this radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class.
Count on this saw to be a precise cutting machine. Look for both repeatable accuracy and dependability, day after day, for years to come. Above all, these machines provide affordable cutting solutions in thousands of workshops and manufacturing companies worldwide.
Recent Updates to this Series Include:
- High-density polyethylene lower guards provide full coverage.
- New yoke assemblies allow for precise bevel clamping on angles. The yoke also swivels to rip with an optional rip kit.
- The elevating crank and the yoke pull grip have re-engineered handle grips for ease of use.
- E-Stop is a standard feature on all Radial Arm Saws. An E-Stop is a safety mechanism to shut off machinery in an emergency. This switch halts the operation of the Radial Arm Saw. It shuts off all potential hazards outside of the saw’s power enclosure.
Ripping with a Radial Arm Saw
Radial Arm Saws can be the centerpiece of the workshop. Add a Rip Kit to an order for a Radial Arm Saw to increase cutting options.
Ripping is when a board is cut lengthwise or parallel to the grain. The motor swivels parallel to the fence when Original Saw Company’s Rip Kit is ordered and installed on a wood-cutting Radial Arm Saw. Wider boards can be cut into narrower pieces when rip-cutting. Original Saw Company’s Rip Kit includes an anti-kickback assembly for increased safety precautions.
Add the Rip Kit to the order of a new Radial Arm Saw. This add-on is only available at the time of purchase of a Radial Arm Saw.