The 22.5″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw is the largest machine in its series.
It is unique because of its shorter arbor. This allows a deeper depth of cut at a 45-degree bevel.
Featuring a large 7.5 horsepower motor, the 22.5″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saws models are capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial wood cutting environment with the versatility to:
- bevel cut
- miter cut
- compound miter cut
**This saw is not able to swivel to a rip position.
The 22.5″ Super Duty Radial Saw is able to cut a respectable 8” deep in a single pass. Depending on the model, it has a 16”-24″ crosscut capability. This massive 850-pound machine is made for the rigors of everyday industrial use.
The Super Duty Series is well suited for use in:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Creating departments
- Timber homes
- Prefabricated housing manufacturers
- Door companies
- Truss plants
- Many other industrial wood cutting settings
Do you have the capability to run 3 phase power at your location? If so, this is the model you want. 3 phase power creates a smoother motor start-up. With no relays or capacitors inside the motor, there tends to be less maintenance and longer service life.
These 22.5-inch radial arm saws are set apart from the standard Super Duty series saws in several ways.
- The model saw has a shorter arbor. A shorter arbor allows a deeper depth of cut at a 45-degree bevel and no ability to swivel to a rip position.
- It features a T-slot aluminum extruded table. Manual clamps are set in the extrusions. This upgraded table provides the stability and support for heavy cutting.
- A variable frequency drive (VFD) controls the motor.
We pride ourselves in manufacturing an American-made product. From the motor to the heavy cast iron arm, the Super Duty Series radial arm saw is a dependable machine for years to come. The Super Duty radial arm saw is made from cast and ductile iron for vibration-free operation. It also features heavy-gauge steel, powder-coated frame, and legs, plus an oversized tabletop. With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor and internal automatic brake, this radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class.
These saws are much more than a radial arm saw. When coupled with optional equipment, they are a wood-cutting platform for a wide variety of cutoff work. The Super Duty Wood Cutting saws can be outfitted with an optional electronic powered crossfeed that converts the machine to push-button operation.
Recent updates to this model include:
- A more accessible start/stop button on the left front edge of the table
- E-stop is now a standard feature
- New extended elevating cranks for easy elevation
- Multiple table options
- T-slot extruded metal table