16″ Radial Arm Saws provide superior performance in the wood cutting industry.
16″ Heavy Duty Series wood cutting saws feature 5 horsepower motors capable of handling industrial wood cutting environments.
The versatility of this series makes it well-suited for use in the following industries:
- Custom cabinet shops
- School tech departments
- Creating departments
- Home centers
- Packaging departments
- Manufacturing plants
- Serious woodshops
Original Saw Company Radial Arm Saws are capable of a wide variety of wood cutting operations including the following:
- miter cutting
- bevel cutting
- compound miter cuts
- dado operations
- rip cuts (with added-on rip kit)
Most important, it is a smooth cutting saw with a rigid feel, capable of making accurate and repeated cuts.
These American-made saws are built in a Northern Iowa facility with American castings and motors.
Radial Arm Saws feature cast iron and aluminum construction. Also, these radial arm saws weigh a massive 500 pounds and offer vibration-free operation.
As a result of its versatility, Original Saw Company 16″ Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saws are much more than a radial arm saw. They are a stable cutting platform for many crosscutting and dado operations. Furthermore, outfit a Radial Arm Saw with Saw Extension Tables and Saw Measuring Systems for safe support and measurement of your material.
Recent Upgrades to the 16″ Heavy Duty Series Include the following:
- High-density polyethylene lower guards provide full coverage.
- The start/stop button relocation to the left front edge of the table improves accessibility.
- The E-stop became a standard feature. An E-Stop is a safety mechanism to shut off machinery in an emergency. This switch halts the operation of the Radial Arm Saw. Most important, it shuts off all potential hazards outside of the saw’s power enclosure.
- New elevating cranks and the yoke pull grip have redesigned handle grips for ease of use.
- New upper guard housing now doubles as a dado guard.
- Multiple table options are available.
- Lastly, swivel to rip with an optional rip kit.