How do you move heavy material into and out of a cutting application?
Original Saw’s Saw Flat Extension Tables can help.
- These tables support material while working in the shop.
- The 24” wide Saw Flat Extension Tables are designed to join with Radial Arm Saws, Crosscut Power Saws, and Beam Saws.
- Saw Flat Extension Tables handle applications where rollers are not required.
- Place these tables on the infeed side, outfeed side or both.
- Tables are available in 4’, 6’, and 8’ kits.
- Bolt multiple units together to customize the length needed for your workspace.
- Add on Original Saw Company’s Saw Measuring Systems for the perfect cutting station.
- Make the table the height you need with adjustable legs.
Do you need an industrial grade work table? Add a leg to the 24″ Wide Saw Flat Extension Table and use it as a free-standing table or bench for your work space.
Saw Flat Extension Tables are In Stock Items. As a result, they can be shipped out within 2-3 days of order placement.