20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saws are ideal for deep, long cuts other saws can’t handle.
With their large 7.5 horsepower arbor motors, the 20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saws can operate 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial woodcutting environment. The Super Duty Series can perform a wide variety of cutting operations.
The 20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw can perform these cuts day in and day out:
- bevel cut
- miter cut
- compound miter cut
The 20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw can cut a respectable 6 ¼” deep in a single pass. Depending on the model chosen, this saw also has a 23″- 31″ crosscut capability. Use the massive 850-pound Super Duty Radial Arm Saw for the rigors of everyday industrial use.
20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saws are well suited for use in the following:
- Manufacturing plants
- Creating departments
- Timber homes
- Prefabricated housing companies
- Door companies
- Truss plants
- Many other industrial woodcutting settings
Do you have the capability to run 3 phase power at your location? If so, this is the model you want. 3 phase power creates a smoother motor start-up. With no relays or capacitors inside the motor, there tends to be less maintenance and longer service life.
We pride ourselves in manufacturing an American-made product. From the motor to the heavy cast iron arm, the 20″ Super Duty Series Radial Arm Saw is a dependable machine for years to come. Above all, we use heavy-duty materials like cast and ductile iron to make a saw that has vibration-free operation. This 20″ Radial Arm Saw also has a heavy-gauge steel, powder-coated frame and legs. In addition, a sizable MDF tabletop provides a stable cutting surface. With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan-cooled) motor and internal automatic brake, this radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class.
These saws are more than a radial arm saw. Additionally, when coupled with optional equipment, they are a woodcutting platform for a wide variety of cutoff work. Add an Electronic Powered Crossfeed to the machine to convert it to push-button operation.
Recent updates to this model include the following:
- The left front edge of the table has a more accessible start/stop button.
- Manual clamps are now standard on the 20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw. Specifically, the MDF table of the Radial Arm Saw contains channels that hold aluminum extruded t-slot tracks. In addition, the t-slot tracks house the manual clamps.
- E-stops come standard on the Super Duty Radial Arm Saws. This safety mechanism specifically shuts off the machine in an emergency.
- New, more accessible extended elevating cranks make raising and lowering the carriage effortless.
- Multiple table options are available.
- A narrower guard design featuring a shorter shaft allows for a deeper bevel cut.
- The removable door over the guard assembly lets the blade be changed quickly.
- Finally, 20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saws are compatible with various Original Saw accessories, such Saw Extension Tables and Saw Measuring Systems.