With their large 7.5 horsepower arbor motors, the 20″ Radial Arm Saws are capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial wood cutting environment. The Super Duty Series is able to perform a wide variety of cutting operations.
The 20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw is able to perform the following cuts day in and day out:
- bevel cut
- miter cut
- compound miter cut
The 20″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw is able to cut a respectable 6 ¼ ” deep in a single pass. It also has a 23”- 31″ crosscut capability, depending on the model. These massive 850-pound machines are made for the rigors of everyday industrial use.
The Super Duty Series is well suited for use in:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Creating departments
- Timber homes
- Prefabricated housing manufacturers
- Door companies
- Truss plants
- Many other industrial wood cutting settings
Do you have the capability to run 3 phase power at your location? If so, this is the model you want. 3 phase power creates a smoother motor start-up. With no relays or capacitors inside the motor, there tends to be less maintenance and longer service life.
We pride ourselves in manufacturing an American-made product. From the motor to the heavy cast iron arm, the Super Duty Series Radial Arm Saw is a dependable machine for years to come. This series is made from cast and ductile iron for vibration-free operation. It also features heavy-gauge steel, powder-coated frame, and legs, plus an oversized tabletop. With a TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor and internal automatic brake, this radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class.
These saws are much more than a radial arm saw. When coupled with optional equipment, they are a wood-cutting platform for a wide variety of cutoff work. The Super Duty Wood Cutting saws can be outfitted with an optional electronic powered crossfeed that converts the machine to push-button operation.
Recent updates to this model include:
- A more accessible start/stop button on the left front edge of the table
- Manual clamps are now standard on this model
- Aluminum extruded t-slot tracks are routed into the MDF table. Manual clamps are set in the tracks.
- E-stop is now a standard feature
- New extended elevating cranks for easy elevation
- Multiple table options
- Narrower guard design with a shorter shaft that allows for a deeper bevel cut.
- The removable door over the guard assembly lets the blade be changed quickly.