Original Saw Company’s most powerful Manual Crosscut Power Saw is the 20″ Model 3725.M.
Boasting a 7.5 horsepower 3 phase motor, the 20” Crosscut Power Saw offers the power expected from an industrially rated saw.
Efficiency, precision, and safety are vital factors companies seek when using a Crosscut Power Saw. The model 3725.M is a manual saw that can make a generous 6 ⅜” deep cut in a single pass and has an 18” crosscut capability.
Unparalleled Benefits of the 20″ Manual Crosscut Power Saw
20″ Manual Crosscut Power Saws make repeatable, accurate, straight cuts over and over again.
- Heavy-duty frame manufactured from powder-coated, heavy steel
- Increased safety with an enclosed cutting area
- Powerful 7.5 horsepower 3 phase motor
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor and internal automatic brake
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that controls the arbor motor. Using the VFD increases the speed of the blade over 8 seconds. Because of the VFD, this saw has a slower, smoother start-up.
- Manual clamps come standard. Choose to upgrade with Pneumatic Clamping.
We proudly manufacture this saw and provide customer support in our Northern Iowa facility.