The 16” Manual Crosscut Power Saw offers a new style of cutting.
Bring efficiency, precision, and safety to your workplace. Weighing in at 800 pounds, this powerful saw is made for the rigors of everyday use.
The model 3720.M is a manual saw and features a 4 ¼” depth of cut in a single pass and has an 18” crosscut capability.
Advantages of a 16″ Manual Crosscut Power Saw:
- An enclosed cutting area provides additional cutting safety
- 5 horsepower 3 phase motor creates substantial power with a smoother motor start-up with longer service life and less maintenance
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controls the arbor motor. Using the VFD increases the speed of the blade over 8 seconds. Because of the VFD, this saw has a slower, smoother start-up.
- Industrial grade frame made from powder-coated, heavy steel
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor and an internal automatic brake
Make repeatable, straight cuts for years to come with a Crosscut Power Saw.
Manufacturing of Original Saw Company’s products happens in Northern Iowa. Our office in Iowa also handles all customer service.