Original Saw Company proudly manufactures the 14″ Manual Crosscut Power Saw Model 3715.M in our Northern Iowa facility. This saw combines efficiency, precision, and safety to provide the best cut quality in its class.
The model 3715.M is a manual saw, able to cut 3 ¼ ” deep in a single pass and has a 17 ¼” crosscut capability. It comes standard with manual clamps. Add pneumatic clamping for customized cutting.
Essential features of the 14″ Crosscut Power Saw include:
- A 3 horsepower 3 phase motor creates a smoother motor start-up with less maintenance and longer service life
- An enclosed cutting area that provides increased cutting safety
- Industrial grade frame made from powder-coated, heavy steel
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor and an internal automatic brake
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controls the arbor motor. Using the VFD increases the speed of the blade by over 8 seconds. Because of the VFD, this saw has a slower, smoother start-up.