Miter Saw Stands and Cutting Stations
Home hobbyists and educational industrial arts programs can’t stop talking about our miter stand. Original Saw developed the miter saw stand/accessory stand to complement our OS Series line. By combining the miter stand, extension tables and measuring systems, you can build a custom work space for you miter saw.
Features of Miter Saw Stands:
- Constructed of 12 and 14 gauge formed steel
- Silver powder coat finish on the table top
- Smooth, gloss black finish on the legs and braces
- 1 1/8” thick MDF mounting board which is attached to the steel table top
- Threaded steel inserts allow the saw to be easily attached and removed
- Joins with the OS Series Roller or Formed Steel Flat Extension Tables and Measuring Systems to create a complete cutting station
Miter saw cutting stations are also available. These kits include the miter saw stand, 2) 4’ narrow (15” wide) formed steel extension tables, braces, hardware and brackets.
Miter Saw Stand Includes:
- Formed steel top
- MDF mounting board
- Thread inserts
- Stand legs
- Leg braces & hardware
NEW – Now Order as a Kit!
Miter Saw Cutting Stations are now available in kits. Add narrow (15”) Flat Extension Tables to your Miter Saw Stand to make a complete cutting station. Customize the length of tables you need in your workspace. Order these kits in 4’, 6’, 8’ or 10’ table lengths.
Miter Saw Stand Kit Includes
- Miter Saw Stand
- 4’ narrow (15” wide) formed steel extension tables with adjustable legs
- Mounting brackets