Miter Saw Stands and Cutting Stations
Durability & Stability
A Miter Saw Stand is where your cutting station begins. Featuring 12 and 14 gauge steel legs, this stand is ideal for the everyday rigors of industrial use. A wide leg base creates a stable platform for cutting.
Efficiency & Repeatable Accuracy
Flat Extension Tables, Roller Extension Tables and Measuring Systems are the next step in your cutting station. Customize the length needed for your application. The combination of the stand, tables and measuring systems adds efficiency and repeatable accuracy to your cutting station.
This stand is for stationary operation. That means it does not have wheels and is not portable to job sites. Once it is set up in your work station, it will become a fixture in your shop.
Who Uses A Miter Saw Stand?
Home hobbyists and educational industrial arts programs can’t stop talking about the this stand. Casinos, cabinet shops, contractors, carpenters, maintenance shops, and packaging departments are just a few of the other locations that are using it as well.
Watch as Chris, our engineer, uses the miter saw stand and flat extension tables to cut boards for our recent showroom and office renovation.
What Are The Features?
- Each stand is constructed of 12 and 14 gauge formed steel.
- A silver powder coat finish on the table top.
- Smooth, gloss black finish on the legs and braces.
- 1 1/8” thick MDF mounting board which is attached to the steel table top.
- Attach and remove the miter saw easily with threaded steel inserts .
- Joins with the Roller or Formed Steel Extension Tables and Measuring Systems to create a complete cutting station.
What Is Included With A Miter Saw Stand?
- Formed steel top
- MDF mounting board
- Threaded inserts
- Stand legs
- Leg braces & hardware
NEW – Now Order as a Kit!
Miter Saw Cutting Stations are now available in kits. Two 4′ narrow (15”) Flat Extension Tables plus a Miter Saw Stand make up this kit.
- Miter Saw Stand
- 2) 4’ narrow (15” wide) Flat Extension Tables with adjustable legs
- Mounting brackets