The Super Duty Series Wood Cutting Series is the Ultimate Radial Arm Saw of the Industry.
Featuring a large 7.5 horsepower arbor motor, this series is capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial wood cutting environment. The Super Duty Series radial arm saws effectively perform a wide variety of wood cutting operations including miter cutting, bevel cutting and compound miter work. This series boasts an 8″ depth of cut in a single pass. These 22.5-inch radial arm saws are set apart from the standard Super Duty series saws by the shorter arbors which allow a deeper depth of cut at a 45 degree bevel and no ability to swivel to a rip position. The 22.5″ models can be outfitted with an optional powered carriage cross feed that converts the machine to push button operation.
These radial arm saws weigh in at a massive 850-pounds and are constructed of cast and ductile iron for vibration free operation. These saws are much more than a radial arm saw. When coupled with optional equipment, they are a wood cutting platform for a wide variety of cutoff work both in manual and semi-automatic modes. Our American made saws are built in our Northern Iowa facility with American castings and motors.
The optimum blade for the 22.5″ Super Duty Radial Arm Saw is a 60 tooth 22.5″ carbide tipped blade, which is ideal for cross cutting. Blades are sold separately from the saw.
Series Specific Highlights:
- 7.5 hp 3 phase motors
- Automatic blade braking system through Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Manual chain cross feed
- VFD for arbor motor reduces the startup amp inrush by 90% for smooth operation
- Adjustable cross cut stop
- Standard lower elevation on front of frame
- 16″ crosscut on model 3554
- 24″ crosscut on model 3559
- Base column lock on all Super Duty models
- Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact double row ball bearings for a smooth, vibration-free travel
- T-Slot Extruded Metal Table
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard work table height 33″
- Arbor nut and precision ground blade collars
- Wrench kit (includes Allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench & misc Allen wrenches)
- Electronic Powered Cross Feed
- Pneumatic Clamping System
- OS Series Roller Extension Tables
- OS Series Flat Extension Tables
- OS Series Measuring System
- OS Series Fixed Foot and Flip Foot for Measuring Systems
- Dust Collection Shroud
- HDPE Black Plastic Table Insert Kit
- Keyed E-Stop for Limiting Usage
- Saw Blades