The Super Duty Wood Cutting Series is the Ultimate Radial Arm Saw of the Industry.
This series is the maximum workhorse with the capability of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day in an industrial wood cutting environment. The Super Duty Series radial arm saws effectively performs a wide variety of wood cutting operations including miter cutting, bevel cutting, compound miter work as well as dado operations. These machines feature a 4 3/8″ depth of cut in a single pass. The Super Duty Wood Cutting saws can be outfitted with an optional electronic powered cross feed that converts the machine to push button operation.
These radial arm saws weigh in at a massive 850-pounds and are constructed of cast and ductile iron for vibration free operation. These saws are much more than a radial arm saw. When coupled with optional equipment, they are a wood cutting platform for a wide variety of cutoff work as well as dado operations both in manual and semi-automatic modes. Our American made saws are built in our Northern Iowa facility with American castings and motors.
There are several blade options for the Super Duty Radial Arm Saw. These saws use a 16″ carbide tipped blade. We carry are a 40 tooth and a 60 tooth blade for general purpose cutting. For fine cross cutting, we suggest an 80 tooth or 120 tooth blade. We also carry a 16″ 120 tooth carbide tipped blade for cutting plastic. Blades are sold separately from the saw.
Series Specific Highlights:
- 5 hp 1 phase 230 volt motor on 16″ models 3551 and 3556
- 7.5 hp 3 phase motors on 16″ models 3571 and 3576
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable cross cut stop
- Standard lower elevation on front of frame
- 24″ crosscut on medium arm machines on models 3551 and 3571
- 32″ crosscut on long arm machines on models 3556 and 3576
- Base column lock on all Super Duty models
- Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact double row ball bearings for smooth, vibration-free travel
- Over sized MDF table top with aluminum T-slots
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard work table height 33″
- Arbor nut and precision ground blade collars
- Wrench kit (includes Allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench & misc Allen wrenches)
- Electronic Powered Cross Feed
- Manual Chain Carriage Cross Feed
- Pneumatic Clamping System
- OS Series Roller Extension Tables
- OS Series Flat Extension Tables
- OS Series Measuring System
- OS Series Fixed Foot and Flip Foot Available for the Measuring Systems
- Dust Collection Shroud
- HDPE Black Plastic Table
- T-Slot Extruded Metal Table
- HDPE Black Plastic Table Insert Kit
- Keyed E-Stop for Limiting Usage
- Saw Blades