14" Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saws
The Heavy Duty Series is a very precise machine made for the rigors of every day industrial use. Their versatility makes them well suited for use in custom cabinet shops, school tech departments, lumber yards and home centers, packaging departments, and manufacturing plants. This flexibility is because of their ability to perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts and compound bevels, as well as swiveling to rip down panels
They are also precise enough for squaring panels up to 24” wide. Other operations such as dadoing panels are done with ease because of their OSC manufactured flat bottom induction motor.
From this flat bottom motor to its heavy cast iron arm, and through out its heavy gauge steel powder coated frame and legs to its oversized table top our Heavy Duty Series radial arm saws say quality, repeatability, accuracy, and value. Our machines have proven themselves in thousands of manufacturing companies through out the world. These machines are built for everyday repeatability and accuracy and will be able to support any application that they are designed to do, for years to come.
Series Specific Highlights:
- 5 hp 3 phase TEFC motor on 14” and 16″ models cat# 3531-03, 3536-03, 3541, 3546 available in 208/230/240/380/400/575 50/60 Hz
- 3 hp 1 phase motors on the 14″ models cat# 3531-01 and 3536-01 available in 208/230 voltages
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable cross cut stop
- 16″ crosscut on standard arm machines (cat# 3531-01, 3531-03, 3541)
- 24″ crosscut on medium arm machines (cat# 3536-01, 3536-03, 3546)
- Base column lock on all medium arm machines.
- Precision carriage riding on 8 wide contact double row ball bearings, providing a very smooth vibrations free travel.
- Oversized MDF table top
- Powder coated heavy gage steel frame and legs
- Standard work table height 33″
- Arbor nut and precision ground blade collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench & misc allen wrenches)
Type V Upgrades Include:
- New front lower elevation system (optional)
- New deeper oversized table top
- New table and fence clamping system (optional)
- Powder coated castings and frame
- As always, Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Pneumatic clamping system
- OS Series Roller extension tables
- OS-Series Flat Extension tables
- OS-series measuring system
- Dust collection shroud
All Contractor Duty, Heavy Duty and Super Duty Series motors are manufactured in our Northern Iowa facility. Producing our own motors allows us to uphold a very high level of quality in our machines. These totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motors are manufactured with cooling ducts that move air through the motor laminations to keep them cool while keeping the internal portion of the motor sealed from dust and contamination. These motors also offer the added benefit of an integrated electro-mechanical brake system. These brake systems continue to operate even when the power drops out. Electronic brake systems cannot compete with the durability or reliability of our electromechanical brake systems.
|Model||Crosscut||Height||Depth||Blade Size (Dia)||Table Height|
|3531-01||16" (400 mm)||60" (1525 mm)||44" (1120 mm)||14" (350 mm)||33" (838 mm)|
|3536-01||24" (609 mm)||60" (1525 mm)||47" (1195 mm)||14" (350 mm)||33" (838 mm)|
|3531-03||16" (400 mm)||60" (1525 mm)||44" (1120 mm)||14" (350 mm)||33" (838 mm)|
|3536-03||24" (609 mm)||60" (1525 mm)||47" (1195 mm)||14" (350 mm)||33" (838 mm)|
|3541||16" (400 mm)||60" (1525 mm)||44" (1120 mm)||16" (400 mm)||33" (838 mm)|
|3546||24" (609 mm)||60" (1525 mm)||47" (1195 mm)||16" (400 mm)||33" (838 mm)|