12" Contractor Duty Radial Arm Saws
The Contractor Duty Series wood cutting saws are an industrial rated radial arm saw that has the versatility to crosscut, bevel cut and miter cut. These saws are well suited for wood cutting up to a 3″ depth of cut, as well as cutting off 24″ wide panels for squaring shelving and doors and other similar applications. These machines are found in small lumber yards, custom cabinet shops, schools, contractor shops, crating departments or anywhere smaller material is being cut off, miter cut, bevel cut, sized or dado work is being done.
The Contractor Series radial arm saws continue to be a workhorse with a TEFC motor and internal automatic brake, as well as a new, more durable powder coated finish. This radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class and is a very precise cutting machine with repeatable accuracy that you can depend on day after day for years to come. The machines are fully assembled and tested in our facility and then packaged with the legs boxed on the skid. This makes setup is a snap. Simply lift up the machine and install the legs. Then running power into the electrical enclosure and install the saw blade of your choice.
Series Specific Highlights:
- 3 hp 1 phase 208/220 volt TEFC motor 60 Hz (3512-01)
- 3 hp 3 phase 208/230/460 volt TEFC motor 50/60 Hz (3512-03)
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24” crosscut standard on all machines in series
- Precision carriage riding on 4 tight tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally.
- Oversized MDF table top.
- Powder coated heavy gage steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 32”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wench and flat arbor wrench)
Type 8 Release Changes:
- High density polyethylene lower guard that provides full coverage
- New yoke assembly that allows for precise bevel clamping on angels that doesn’t allow ripping
- New handle grip
- Arbor motor refinements
- OS Series Extension Tables 8′ with rollers set on 6″ or 12″ centers
- OS Series Extension Tables 4′ with rollers set on 6′ or 12″ centers
- OS Series Extension Tables flat formed steel in 4′ lengths can be butted end to end
- OS Series measuring systems in lengths from 4′ up to 32′
- OS Series fixed blocks and flip blocks both available for the measuring systems
- Dust collection shroud
All Contractor Duty, Heavy Duty and Super Duty Series motors are manufactured in our Northern Iowa facility. Producing our own motors allows us to uphold a very high level of quality in our machines. These totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motors are manufactured with cooling ducts that move air through the motor laminations to keep them cool while keeping the internal portion of the motor sealed from dust and contamination. These motors also offer the added benefit of an integrated electro-mechanical brake system. These brake systems continue to operate even when the power drops out. Electronic brake systems cannot compete with the durability or reliability of our electromechanical brake systems.
|Model||Crosscut||Height||Depth||Blade Size (Dia)|
|3512-01||24" (609 mm)||53" (1346 mm)||37.25" (946 mm)||12" (300 mm)|
|3512-03||24" (609 mm)||53" (1346 mm)||37.25" (946 mm)||12" (300 mm)|